Camilla Leech, Interior Designer.
BA(Hons) Dip.Arch, Dip.BRS, Dip. Interior Design, BIID
Element Studios was founded by Camilla Leech, an architect who studied in Oxford and Washington DC, before working for a number of practices in Oxford. She specialised in restoration (gaining a post-graduate diploma in Built Resource Studies and one in Interior Design), and successfully delivered numerous schemes for colleges, schools and houses that can be seen throughout Oxford. Having taken time out to have children Camilla decided to refresh her skills and focus on her real passion for interiors by undertaking a diploma at the KLC School of Design in London. With a colleague from KLC, she then launched "Trunk" - an interior design company that did a number of projects in London - before founding Element Studios. Camilla is a full member of the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID) and a visiting lecturer at KLC.
The Element Studios Team at Work.
A short video introduced by our client, Verve Properties. Camilla and the Element team work to put the finishing touches to a 'mad men' themed show flat.
Our hands-on, collaborative approach is evident. This is what we love to do!
Element Studios is located in Oxford, but some of the team are London-based and our work takes us all over the UK and abroad.
- Camilla - founder and boss! Camilla leads our creative direction and charms our clients.
- Rob - senior architect. Rob deals with all the technical issues, when we drag him away from his watercolours.
- Sarah-Jane - interior designer. With her first class degree in interior design, Sarah has a strong sense of style and is amazing at finding those key design items.
- Mark - project manager extraordinaire. Mark has a brain the size of a planet and a style all of his own.
- Toyosi - still at university (studying interior design, naturally), and an all-round whizz, especially on CAD.
- Fin - runs all our administration and keeps us laughing.
- Steve - business manager. Makes sure we all get paid!